FAITH BAPTIST ASSSEMBLY UPDATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first subject

+2
Pastor Romy Bulong
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Your first subject Empty Your first subject

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:10 am

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board’s appearance ?
You can modify your board’s appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.

Admin
Admin

https://fbaupdates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty WELCOME ABOARD TO OUR NEW MINISTRY

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:19 am

WELCOME OUR BELOVED BRETHREN WORKING ABROAD, BRO. TINO, SIS. FRANCES, SIS. CARINA, BRO. BOLT, SIS. JOAN, BRO. BUDDY, SIS. CHERYL, ETC.... Welcome aboard our new ministry to reach out to our dear beloved brethren, pati pamilya nyo ay pwedeng gumamit nito para sa ganoon ay maisa tayong muli at mabigyan namin kayo ng mga updates sa nangyayari sa ating Iglesia, Faith Baptist Assembly and our schools. We shall ask our members and attenders to post messages here para everyday masaya kayong nakikipagusap samin. Salamat po and again welcome to our Fait Baptist Assembly Message Baord Updates!!!! -Ang inyong Administrator, PASTOR LARRY TAN
OUR BIBLE COLELGE STUDENT ORIENTATION, THEIR SPECIAL NUMBER:
Your first subject Imgp5110
OUR FILMMAKING MINISTRY WITH BRO. FRED EKID AS OUR DIGITAL DIRECTOR AKO YUNG FILM EDITOR ACTUAL SHOOTING YUN.
Your first subject Imgp5410
OUR BIBLE COLLEGE AND PRESCHOOL....
Your first subject Imgp5111

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty OUR FIRST COMMUNICATIONS WITH BRO. TINO

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:23 am

Ptr. Larry,

Good to hear the workings of the Lord in our place. Wow! Napakaraming ministry talaga dyan. Sana sa maliit na love gift ko dyan ay lumago ng lumago ang Kanyang gawain lalong lalo na ang Bible College. Alam nyo malapit sa puso ko ang ipanatayo nyong Bible College dyan kasi sa pamamagitan nyan ay darami ang "Workers of the Lord" sa ating lugar. Alam ko na hindi ako naging epektibo sa Kanyang gawain pero alam ko rin na ako ay Kanyang binigyan ng pagkakataon na makapagtrabaho dito kahit malayo sa aking pamilya para din makatulong sa mga gawain Nya dyan. I may not be an effective soul winner but I promised Him that I will always be the best supporter of His works. As such, I am promising a monthly love gift to our church in general and to the Bible College in particular.

Kudos also to you Ptr. Larry for allowing to be the Lord's instrument in establishing the Bible College and God's Church there in our place. Pagpalain din kayo ni Lord sa inyong pag-aabala dyan. By the way, thanks sa e-Bible, makakatulong ito ng malaki sa aking pag-iisa sa lugar na puno ng mga maling paniniwala at pagtatakwil sa kaligtasang ipinagkakaloob ni Jesus Christ sa atin.

Ptr. Jeff and Ptr. Mulong, please keep focused on all God's existing and would be ministries there.

Regards to all

Bro. Tino

larry tan <larry_ptan@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Bro. Tino,
Kumusta? anap ko sa past emails ko ang email address mo kasi parang di yata alam na ni Sis. Lina, by phone lang yata kayo nag-communicate, correct me if I am wrong!!! Good I was able to find your email in my eamil. Salamat sa P2,000.00 love gift nyo sa Bible College isang malaking tulong samin. Ikaw ang last na nagcommit na tumulong pero ikaw ang una at ikaw lang talaga ang nagsupport, salamat at kinilos ka ni Lord sa pagpapapadala in spite of you financial responsibilities kapatid. Ito yung e-Bible na sinasabi ko, King James Version yan....
http://ebible.org/bible/kjv/ just hit it or click it and you will be prompted sa whole books of the bible both OT and NT. I pray that this will help you start or end your day.
Sa perang pinadala mo ay minarapat naming maglagay na ng Internet sa Bible College na pwedeng gamitin ng church members for important usage, I texted Sis. Lina and told her na pwede n akayong magchatting here or email, or whatever communication through email of Chikka texting. Nakabili na ng gas para sa LPG na binigay ng asawa ko sa Bible College kasi nagbigay sya ng kalan at LPG at bumili na sila ng laman ng tangke. Bumili ng bigas sa mga stay-in, bumili ng soft brooms, broomsticks, pan-linis ng CR, tinta ng white board marker, yung LAN cord ng computer for internet at konting tulong sa kuryente, tubig at ilag pati internet sakin kasi di na ko sumisingil sa chuurch kasi nga di ba full support na tayo kay Pastor Jeff at Asst. Pastor si Ptr. Mulong na! So malaking bagay ang pinadala mong love gifts sa Bible Collge and for this, in behalf of them, thank you very and God bless you Bro. Tino. By the way ang tumatangan ng love gifts sa Bible College ay si Sis. Milette Biador, niece ni Bro. Mulong and Sis. Gina. She will send the financial support to you on a monthl basis.
Sige Bro. Tino ingat lagi at pagpalain ka ni Lord sa twi-twina, Jesus loves you!
Pstr. Larry Tan

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty KUMUSTA KA NA DYAN BROD?

Post  Pastor Romy Bulong Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:44 am

Dear Bro. Tino, Maraming salamat sa support na pinapadala mo! We are [raying for you here and your family. Advance Merry Crhsitmas and we miss you here. May God bless you!!!
From me,
dapat tayong dalawa ang nandito eh, anyway, madami pang panahon in the future.
Your first subject Copy_o10

Pastor Romy Bulong

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty BRO. TINO SOME PIC UPDATES FOR YOU

Post  Pastor Romy Bulong Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:56 am

WE JUST WANT TO UPDATE YOU ABOUT OUR GOSPEL TRACT PRINTING FOR THIS CHRISTMAS PUSO SA PASKO.
Your first subject S4010010
Your first subject S4010011
Your first subject S4010012

Pastor Romy Bulong

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty OUR BIBLE COLLEGE LOGO

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:28 am

Your first subject Gwbc_f10

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty OUR CHURCH LOGO

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:29 am

Your first subject Fba_lo10

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty YOU'RE A BLESSING

Post  rhiza_saluta Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:52 am

Your first subject Imgp5410
ITO POH YUNG OFFICERS NG BIBLE COLLEGE NATIN. BYEBYE POH.. INGAT INGAT

ARIANNE > IT'S YOUR TURN ARIANNE,

rhiza_saluta

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty READY SING!

Post  arianne karel Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:06 am

SEND THE LIGHT THE BLESSED GOSPEL LIGHT
LET IT "SHINE" FROM SHORE TO SHORE (SAUDI TO PHILIPPINES)
SEND THE LIGHT THE BLESSED GOSPEL LIGHT
LET IT "SHINE!" FOREVERMORE!

LAMBING LANG POH...
HALAKHAK NAMAN DIYAN...
SERIOSO MASYADO EH.... lol!

Your first subject Imgp5510

HALUH...AKO POH YAN!

arianne karel

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty musta na dad....

Post  Mommy Lina Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:02 pm

musta na dad king ..napasyal ako dito s taas papirma request 4 street lights.. exams n mga bata s 15, 17 n 18, sa 21 bakasyon,,, d ko p alam kung kailan bakasyon nila tsay n kevin.. alam mo naman c Kevin di sagot mga text ko... sinabihan ko na AYUSIN MGA GRADES THIS 3RD GRADING, , WALA P KO BORDER S SILONG KAya TIPID S ILAW NGAYON.. MERON PALANG BAGO CONSTRUCTION SA TABI HOUSE.. LOT 14 AND DOON S TABI NI sOMERA.. BALAK NAMIN NI FELY MAGTINDA. BAHALA NA...SIGE TIL NEXT MAil,...love you,, Mommy Wink

Mommy Lina

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty hello

Post  conores Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:43 am

Hi brethrens! Nice to hear from you via this media. Keep up the good works.
Ptr Larry thanks for inviting me on this communication ring, but how can i post a photo?
Mommy, take care of the kids.
God bless you all.

conores

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty THIS IS HOW YOU POST PICS BRO. TINO....

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:11 pm

Click the icon that says HOST AN IMAGE ( IF PIC ICONS WERE DISPLAYED, JUST POINT UR CURSOR TO THE ICONS ABOVE AND A TEMPORARY DESCRIPTION IN TEXT WILL APPEAR, TRY LOOKING FOR THE ONE THAT SAYS "HOST AN IMAGE") THEN HIT IT.

NEXT STEP, A POP UP PAGE WILL APPEAR THAT WILL PROMPT YOU TO TYPE IN YOUR PASSWORD. THEN

3RDLY, CLICK BROWSE AND LOOK FOR THE IMAGE YOU INTEND TO POST IN YOUR POSTREPLY, THEN HIT HOST ICON.

JUST WAIT FOR THEN THE HTML TO APPEAR AND COPY THE ONE INSIDE IMAGE SUBTOPIC AND PASTE IT IN YOUR MESSAGE WITH YOUR TYPED IN POST! THEN SEND AND PRESTO U WILL SEE YOUR PICS JUST RIGHT THERE WITH YOUR MESSAGE POSTED IN THE BOARD ALREADY. IF U STILL GOT QUESTION KAPATID PAKIEMAIL NA LANG. I HOPE YOU LIKE OUR NEW MINISTRY!!!

FROM ALL OF US, INGAT KA. AT CHRISTMAS CANTATA NAMIN NOW WITH THE BIBLE COLLEGE STUDES. WE'LL KEEP YOU POSTED LATER. BYE FOR NOW.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty I AM GREETING YOU NOW BRO. TINO!!!!!

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:50 am

HELLO THERE BRO. TINO, I AM WISHING YOU A MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS Your first subject Mc_hny10AS EARLY AS NOW KASI NANDITO SI FRANCES AT BAKA DI NA KITA MAI-GREET NG MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!
Your first subject A_mc10Your first subject A_mang10
Your first subject Mc310Your first subject Merry_10Your first subject Mc210
PASTOR JEFF AND ALL, PLS POST MESSAGES...
Your first subject Beary210 A BEARY, MERRY CHRISTMAS BRO. TINO!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty Dito Ulit Me!!!

Post  arianne karel Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:56 pm

HellOh Bro. TinZ...

Lapit nA pAsKo...

meRry ChRisTmaS aNd A hApPy nEw yEar!!!

On going nA ung CarRoling kUya. First dAy paLang eH tAlAgang Exciting na! kASama anG buong ChOir! w/ yoUr Beloved Wife....taaadaahhh!!! ATE LINA...

yngat Poh Kau lAgi anD yOu are aLwaYs iN Our pRaYers!!!
santarendeer santa

arianne karel

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty hElLoH....

Post  arianne karel Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:23 pm

MuKang bUsyNg-bUsy pOh kAu ha...
jUst vIsiTeD oUr fOrUm tO sAy hElLo..
YngAt...

arianne karel

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty bro. Tino our pic updates last christmas....

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:50 am

Bro. Tino i-send ko dito yung picture report namin sa Unilever na tumulong magbigay samin ng gift bags asaide sa ating sariling doleouts....
Your first subject Pp10
Your first subject Imgp6713
THIS IS OUR FIRST PUSO SA PASKO MINI-CONCERT HELD ON DECEMBER 15 (SAT. NIGHT) WHERE WE INVITED OUR IMMEDIATE COMMUNITY UNDERPRIVILEGED NEIGHBORS. WE DISTRIBUTED BOTH OUR GIFT PACKS PLUS UNILEVER PRODUCTS.
Your first subject Pp210
Your first subject Pp410
Your first subject 15122010
Your first subject Pp310
Your first subject Imgp6811
THIS IS OUR DEC. 16 SUNDAY MORNING CAROLING WHERE WE DISTRIBUTED GIFTS, TOO.
Your first subject Imgp6810
UNILEVER GIFT BAGS (GOD BLESS YOU THELMA!!!) WITH OUR GIFT TOYS, CLOTHES AND SOME GROCERY ITEMS.
Your first subject S4010010
FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER WITNESSED OUR GIFT PACKING.
Your first subject Imgp6910
THEN CAME DECEMBER 22, WE STARTED CAROLING OTHER PLACES IN OUR BARANGAY BAKAKENG.
Your first subject Imgp6911
Your first subject Imgp6912
Your first subject Imgp6913 THIS IS INAYA WANGALEN, HER HUSBAND IS IN JAIL, SHE WAS FORCED TO GIVE HER TWO KIDS TO HER SISTER BECAUSE OF POVERTY. THEIR HOUSE IS WHAT OTHERS SAY ALA-MATCHBOX MAKIKITA SA LARAWAN. AS IN TULUGAN LANG TALAGA, DON NA SILA KUMAKAIN.
Your first subject Imgp6914
IN THIS PICTURE, WE CAROLED HER AND SHE CRIED.
Your first subject Imgp6915
THIS IS OUR COMPASSION CAROL GROUP, SILA LANG KASI ANG AVAILABLE.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty Puso sa Pasko part 2....

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:52 am

Your first subject Imgp6916
LINDA IS OUR CLUBHOUSE CARETAKER, SHE GOT LIKE 6 SMALL KIDDIES. GIVES BIRTH YEARLY HAHAHAHA!!!! ANO BA YAN?
Your first subject S4010210
AKO ANG TAGAKUHA, CHIMOY CHINITO!!!!
Your first subject S4010212
Your first subject Imgp7010
Your first subject Imgp7011
ITO YUNG BAHAY NI JERRY YUNG PILAY NA UMA-ATTEND DIN NG CHURCH NAMIN. NANGANAK ANG MISIS NYA KAYA WE LEFT THEM 3 BAGS EACH NG GIFT BAGS NAMIN PLUS 3 BAGS UNILEVER DIN. ANG WORK NYA AY NAGAAREGLO NG RELO. NAKAKADUROG NG PUSO!!! 4 KIDS NA SILA...
Your first subject Imgp6917
THIS IS ONE OF OUR JUNIORS NA NABIGYAN NAMIN ANG GROUP NILA NOONG MINI-CONCERT NG T-SHIRTS AT NAKAKATUWANG SUOT NILA ITO FOR LIKE 3-4 DAYS HAAHHA, KASI SA BAGUIO MALAMIG EH, UNDESRTANDABLE! WE TOLD HIM 'WAG NA UNILEVER KASI NABIGYAN NA KAYO NOON DEC. 15, SABI NIYA ANG SARAP POP KASI PARA MAY PANG-NOCHE BUENA, MARUNONG, O HETO IHO ISA PA, JACKPOT KA HAHAHAHA!!!
Your first subject Copy_o10

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty PUSO SA PASKO PART 3

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:54 am

Your first subject Imgp6918
THIS ONE TRULY EXPRESSED HER JOYS UPON RECEIVING TWO BAGS EACH CUZ IN THEIR KUBOL-LIKE HOUSE, THERE WERE 3 FAMILIES, PANO KAYA SILA NAGKASYA DOON PLUS 7 KIDS ALL-IN-ALL?
Your first subject Imgp6919
SOME PEOPLE ASKED US TO HOLD BIBLE STUDIES, WE TRULY APPRECIATE THIS KIND OF GESTURE!
Your first subject Imgp6920
Your first subject Imgp7012
Your first subject Imgp6925
THIS IS THE HOUSE OF ANGELO, THE ONE WHO HANGED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF POVERTY. I WAS THE ONE WHO DID HIS NECROLOGICAL SERVICE FROM THIS HOUSE TO THE PUBLIC CEMETERY, AN UNFINISHED APARTMENT WHERE THEY SQUAT FOR SHELTER, NAKAKAHABAG TALAGA.
Your first subject New_on10
ITO 'YONG BUROL NI ANGELO WITH WIFE EDEN. Your first subject Imgp6921
Your first subject Imgp6922
THIS IS THE HOUSE OF ONE GUY WHO WAS ALMOST STUBBED TO DEATH. WHEN WE WENT THERE, HE WAS IN LA UNION FOR RECOVERY! SI BEAH, ANAK NI JEFF, ANG APO KO SUMILIP HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty BRO. TINO HERE'S OUR MTV SANG BY CARINA, MTV NG "SAMPAL"

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:01 am

I AM SHARING THE MTV WE MADE FOR OUR INDIE FILM TITLED "SAMPAL" A TRUE TO LIFE STORY OF MY FRIENDS NA AKO DIN ANG NAG-SCRIPT AT NAGDIRECT... SIMPLE LANG ANG MTV KASI PAALIS NA SI CARINA, THE ONE ON THE KEYBOARD SI JEFF!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cksi4N11_bc , ENJOY WATCHING. COMPOSITION KO ANG KANTA, NAMIN NI JEFF!!! Sorry sa spelling ng Soundtrack doon sa MTV mismo kasi mahina sa spelling ang digital Director namin hehe.Your first subject Sampal10 YOUTUBE ITO... here's the link again, pls watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cksi4N11_bc

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty BRO. TINZ "AAWITAN KITA" HEHE

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:06 am

http://crackle.com/c/Music/Not_the_Singer_but_the_Message_of_the_Song/1951068/#ml=fi%3D I am singing here my Mom's favorite gospel song during our Mother's Day celebration titled "My Tribute" to the glory of God for being so good to all of us. Your first subject Frustr10
http://crackle.com/c/Music/Not_the_Singer_but_the_Message_of_the_Song/1951068/#ml=fi%3D

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty BRO. TINO, MISS KA NA NAMIN, SAN KA NA....

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:10 am

ISANG TAMBAK NA NAIPOST KO NOW SANA MAKA-ACCESS KA.

ANG LOVE GIFT MO SAMIN NAKAKATLONG SA MONTHLY ELECTRIC BILL AND WATER, SA GLOBE INTERNET AT MGA PAGKAIN, LPG AT IBA PANG GASTUSIN. SALAMAT TLGA.... MAY GOD BLESS YOU, YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR PRAYERS! INGAT LAGI. 2 IMOTHY 1:7, "FOR GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEARS, BUT LOVE, OF POWER AND OF A SOUND MIND!"

MORE UPDATES BRO. TINO, OK NA ANG UTANG NI TORCUATO AT NAI-SWAP NYA SA 51 SQM NA LUPA NA BINILI NAMAN NILA CARINA AND ROBERT, KAYA AT PRESENT TAPOS NA ANG CR NATIN, PINAPALITADA NA ANG BUONG LABAS NA LIKURAN AT BOTH SIDES NG CHURCH AT PINAPA-CEILING-AN NA DIN ANG HARAP. PAPAPINTURA NA DIN ANG HARAPAN NG CHURCH. THEN SA NEXT NLANG BAYAD, LALAGYAN NG DIVIDERS ANG LOOB NG CHURCH PARA SA GANOON AY MAGAKARON NG MORE CLASSROOMS AT HINDI MAGKARINIGAN. SO LONG, GOD BLESS INGAT KA LAGI SYAN, LAGI KA SA PRAYERS NAMIN!!!!

REGARDS FROM ALL OF US HERE!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty Kumusta na dyan

Post  conores Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 am

Mga Kapatid,

Miss ko kayo lahat dyan! Musta na ang gawain?

Sorry di ako madalas makaopen sa ating FBA Updates. Mainit na naman dito pero okay lang kaya pa rin with God's help.

Ptr. Larry, Ptr. Jeff, & Ptr. Mulong - please stay focused in the Lord and keep up the good works. I've been praying for you always.

To all Bible students - ready na ba to serve God?

God Bless

Bro. Tino

conores

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty see my pictures

Post  conores Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:58 am

Your first subject Desert10
Camping sa desert para ma-feel how it was during Moses' time, ala Exodus ba from Egypt at nasa desert (ilang) na kami. Tubig!!!!

Your first subject Camel210
Syempre, yung nasa likod ang sasakyan namin...

Your first subject Fieldw10
Serious din naman sa trabaho...

Your first subject Tino510

Your first subject Karate12
Talo lahat ng mga kaaway kay karate kid!!, He,he...

conores

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty BRO. TINO YESSSS AT LAST WE SEE YOU KAHIT PICS LANG....

Post  Admin Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:06 am

WOW GALING NAMAN NG MGA PICS MO LALO NA YUNG MAY CAMEL ANO ANG GALING NAMAN AT LAST NOW LANG KMI NAKAKITA NG PIC NG KILALA NAMIN NA NASA TABI NG KAELYO HEHE. MUKHANG VERY FULFILLING ANG WORK MO NAMAN THOUGH MALAYO SA FAMILY ANO? YUN LANG ANG DISADVANTAGE. YUNG NASA TENT KA BA BUSINESS OR PLEASURE? MAY ALA-BRUCE LEE KA PANG SHOT YUNG SA ROCK SA DAGAT HEHE!!! ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF KAPATID, WE TRULY MISS YO A LOT!!!! PALAGI KANG NASA CHURCH AND PERSONAL PRAYERS NAMIN, THANKS SA SUPPORT PATI, IT'S A GREAT HELP!!!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND GRANT YOU THE LONGINGS OF YOUR HEART!!!! MORE POWER FROM ABOVE!!!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty BRO. TINO PLEASE WATCH THIS....

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:58 am

CHURCHHMATES, FRANCES, BRO. TINO, CARINA AND ROBERT AND ALL: KUNG MAY MALAKI AKONG PROBLEMA I WATCH NICK VUJICIC SA MYSPACE NYA AT MGA GOOGLE VIDEO AND YOUTUBE.COM NIYA, HE'S A GREAT RELIEF TO GET THROUGH EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE IN OUR LIVES, HE'S A LIMBLESS MINISTER OF THE WORD, AMEN PLEASE WATCH HIM AND GET TO KNOW HIM..... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=84556809
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9026810297916989221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DxlJWJ_WfA

PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS A MUST SEE VIDEO ESP FOR YOUR KIDS AND ALL THOSE WHO UNDERGO THEIR DEEPEST DEPTHS AND LOWEST LOWS....

Your first subject Ncik10

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum